Constructed 1921. One of the 5 original cottages. A two-storey structure always used as a girl’s cottage. Housed around 14 girls between the ages of 5 and 16 years. Sleeping quarters upstairs consisted of one large dormitory. Named after James Wolfe, 18th century British soldier who commanded the capture of Quebec. Kingsley & Ruby’s second son was also called Wolfe.