The Old Fairbridgian’s Clubhouse was purposely built in1932 for Old Fairbridgians returning to the Farm for holidays, when sick, or between jobs. The building was opened in 1933. After WW2, cubicles were removed in the east wing to make way for a movie theatre. That section later used as the OFA Museum. The building has been undergoing extensive renovations from 2005 to 2007.