Gardener’s Cottage

Constructed circa 1928. Located slightly south-east of the Church and close to the market gardens. Occupied by the Market Gardener and his family until closure. These days stables etc have been added next to the cottage and combined structure used as headquarters for Riding for the Disabled Group. The market gardens where an important source of vegetable produce for domestic consumption