Constructed in 1921 it’s Initial use was Office/Gatehouse then later used as Assistant Principal’s residence. Located across the main road from the Store, the building was later used as the Farm Manager’s home. The building was lovingly renovated but destroyed by fire in 2004, It has since been rebuilt. This is where the Fairbridge W.A. HQ is now, plus their fabulous cafe and shop. Exeter was the College at Oxford University that Kingsley Fairbridge attended in the mid-late 1900’s and where he received his Rhodes Scholarship.